One of the publishing industry’s preeminent global events, The FIPP World Media Congress will take place from 12-14 November 2019 in Las Vegas, U.S.
Bringing together more than 800 of the world’s leading magazine media publishers and industry suppliers, it will offer attendees the opportunity to explore the latest trends, network with peers as well as provide in-depth insights into the latest publishing innovations and reader revenue models.
The event will be hosted by James Hewes, President and CEO of FIPP and chaired by MPA President and CEO, Linda Thomas-Brooks.
Meredith, TIME, Monocle, Axel Springer and Condé Nast are among the first speakers announced for the event.
Liz Vaccariello, Editor-in-chief of Meredith’s Parents Magazine will discuss how an improved understanding of their target audience shifted the focus and content of their title with significant results; Time’s Creative Director, D.W. Pine, will share insights on making award-winning cover designs; whilst Lindsay Silver, VP of Product at Condé Nast and Tor Jacobsen, SVP Consumer Marketing Revenue at Schibsted will discuss the opportunities and challenges presented by AI.
Specifically, the Congress will include:
- Media Industry Insight: More than 60 sessions delivered by over 100 senior media industry leaders sharing research, knowledge, experience, and best practices.
- CTO and HR Summits: Half-day peer-to-peer workshops with in-depth insights tailored for senior technology and HR professionals.
- Networking: Formal receptions and informal networking sessions enabling attendees to engage with global industry peers from more than 30 countries.
- Supplier Showcase: Featuring innovative service suppliers.
- FIPP Incubator: A carefully curated selection of media sector startups seeking investment and non-executive director support.
- 1:1 Meetings: Manage meetings with fellow Congress attendees through a structured meeting booking platform.
- Awards: Recognizing the industry’s brightest talent and celebrating the best research-driven content at the FIPP Rising Star and Insight Awards.
Ticket pricing details are as follows:
Participants can register themselves here. Early bird registration is open until 31 May.