UK agencies have named Azerion as the best media owner to work in the IPA Digital Media Owners Spring 2022 Survey.
The survey shows 90% of respondents agree that the overall experience of working with Azerion (including Inskin & Collective) was a good one. Azerion were followed by Blis (89%), Mail Metro Media (84%), Hearst Digital (84%), and GumGum (84%).
While Azerion lead overall and among Ad Networks/Exchanges, DSP and Sales Houses, TikTok tops Online Pure Plays while Mail Metro Media leads Crossover Media Owners.
The IPA Digital Media Owners Survey highlights which media owners deliver the highest levels of service and which have shown a commitment to continually improving their digital standards.
Other key findings:
- In addition to leading the overall rankings Azerion tops four other categories including professionalism in dealing with dispute resolution; pro-active communication of relevant new opportunities; ease of contact; and engendering a real sense of agency/media agency partnership.
- GumGum leads three rankings including understanding of client strategies and objectives, understanding of their own products, and delivery of innovative and creative solutions.
- Hearst Digital is best for quality of response to brief and demonstration of how cross-over media opportunities can be exploited.
- Reach leads communication of direct contact with clients while MiQ tops regularity of face-to-face or telephone contact with the sales team.
- Among those media owners that also appeared in the Autumn 2021 survey, Reach is the most improved owner with increases of 10 percentage points or more across eight categories.
- Hearst saw a similar improvement across seven categories, while TikTok and Sky both improved by 10 percentage points across six categories each.
As life begins to return to normal following an extremely disruptive few years, it is extremely encouraging to see so many media owners improving across multiple categories. It is vital that media owners and agencies work closely together to maintain high standards across the board and drive success for advertisers. Huge congratulations to Azerion for topping the Spring 2022 IPA Digital Media Owners Survey.Amy Lawrence, Digital Director, MediaCom and Chair of the IPA Digital Marketing Group
The IPA Digital Media Owner Survey is released twice a year, in spring and autumn. For each survey a panel of planners, strategists, buyers and digital specialists rate only those media owners they have a working relationship with against a set of attributes on a seven-point scale from strongly agree to strongly disagree.