Campaign’s Publishing Summit, on the 9th of December, will bring together publishers, marketers and commercial leads to share their experiences from this year and discuss publishing strategies for 2021 and beyond. By quoting the discount code WNIP10, readers of What’s New in Publishing will receive a 10% discount on the event ticket price.
Bringing together business leaders, commercial, marketing and product experts, Campaign’s Publishing Summit promises to be full of actionable insight, proven publishing know-how, and innovative strategies on how to best engage, retain and monetise audiences.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Finola McDonnell, CCO and CMO, The Financial Times
- Chris Forrester, CRO, The Telegraph
- Rachael Prasher, MD, Haymarket Automotive
- Daniel Pearce, CEO, TTG Media
- Ella Dolphin, CEO, The Stylist Group
- Jonathan Birchall, Sport Audience and Content Director, Reach plc
Topics include: How to innovate online while growing subscription revenues; How to preserve your existing commercial revenues and help commercial partners understand changing consumer behavior; How to review your digital advertising business model and re-balance with subscription revenue growth.
Other highlights include:
- The Economist’s Chief Product Officer discussing innovation in publishing and the golden opportunities presented by digital platforms.
- Senior leaders from The Telegraph, News UK and Haymarket Automotive debating whether this is the end of the ad-funded model.
- The Financial Times, TTG Media, The Stylist group and Haymarket CEO Kevin Costello will explore digital innovation in the world of print and live events, and whether this is a crisis or opportunity.