The Association for Online Publishing (AOP) has unveiled the full programme for its summit aimed at giving industry leaders the insights needed for success across the digital publishing industry. Hosted by BBC Media Editor Amol Rajan, the AOP Digital Publishing Summit will be held at etc.venues, County Hall, London, on the 31st October 2018.
This year, more than 30 experts will offer their insights from a range of viewpoints, including non-publisher perspectives such as the buy-side, tech and media innovators, and investors. Industry experts will discuss and offer their opinions on a range of topics, including the future of the media and advertising, the growth of private marketplaces, and how digital publishing can thrive within the ecosystem.
Speakers offering a non-publisher perspective include:
- Thibaut Portal, Global Media Hub Leader, Pernod Ricard
- Helen McRae, UK CEO and Western Europe Chair, Mindshare
- Ronan Harris, Vice President and Managing Director UK and Ireland, Google
- Marco Bertozzi, Vice President Head of Sales Europe & Multi-Market Sales, Spotify
- Mary Keane Dawson, Co-Founder & CEO, TRUTH Data Cloud & TRUTH Agency
Speakers across the publishing industry will also offer their perspectives concerning the future of media buying, subscription and membership models, data collaboration, driving reader revenues post GDPR, and how digital publishers can take back control of their revenues and business strategies.
Speakers confirmed to offer publisher perspectives include:
- Simon Davies, Managing Director EMEA, Quartz
- Paul Davison, Vice President Commercial Partnerships, Vice UK Ltd
- Ben Walmsley, Digital Commercial Director, News UK
- Nick Flood, Deputy Digital Managing Director, Dennis Publishing
- Maria Reyes, Marketing Director, Bauer Media
Richard Reeves, AOP Managing Director, says, “The industry has a duty to itself to secure the future of digital publishing, and our summit will provide attendees with the knowledge needed to prepare for both new and evolving challenges. By learning, understanding and taking action, together we can combine our efforts to drive the industry forward and create a strong and sustainable future for all.”
For further details visit: www.ukaop.org/summit