At the Digiday Programmatic Media Summit late last year, 78 industry leaders discussed the hot topics in media. Here’s what they found….
- Almost half of respondents, 47 percent, are moving key product functions in-house rather than using an external vendor.
- The two biggest reasons companies aren’t moving more product functions in-house are internal talent and the prohibitive costs of such efforts.
- While still the minority, programmatic private marketplaces are becoming more common. Ten percent of companies run between 76 and 100 percent of their programmatic sales through a PMP.
- Ninety-seven percent of respondents said they plan to increase the amount of programmatic sales done through a PMP over the next year.
- Despite the issues surrounding header bidding, 28 percent have not yet adopted server-to-server bidding.
- Ads.txt has seen strong adoption. Over 80 percent report updating their inventory with ads.txt tags.