Stop Press: This event is now full. Please register your interest for our summer 2019 event (provisional topic – mid-tier alliances).
Sovrn, Centaur Media, and What’s New in Publishing invite you to join us on Wednesday, February 27th 2019, for a breakfast discussion of this year’s top website revenue opportunities.
The event will also cover the challenges facing website publishers as they struggle to maximise the revenue opportunities in front of them – in terms of staff expertise, data insights, GDPR compliance, and much more.
Harnessing programmatic display advertising will be a key theme – growth is strong at 9% YoY, and strategies exist to offer compelling programmatic revenue whilst keeping the aesthetic integrity of a website intact. But how can these be implemented?
There is no charge for the event although numbers are strictly limited. Please RSVP early to secure a spot. Breakfast will be provided.
Date: Wednesday 27th February 2019
Time: 9.00am to 10.30.am
Venue: Centaur Media Offices, 79 Wells St., Fitzrovia, London, W1T 3QN
• The growth of programmatic display advertising
• The ideal structure of ad ops
• Top publisher revenue opportunities
• Andy Evans, CMO, Sovrn
• Chris Sutcliffe, Freelance Media Journalist & Consultant, Media Voices podcast host
• Nick Watt, Head of Partner Content, Econsultancy, Former Editor, Adobes CMO.com
• Alex Newberry, Head of Supply, Ligatus
• Chris Sutcliffe, Freelance Media Journalist & Consultant, Media Voices Podcast Host
• Dan Hodgson, Head of Programmatic, National Rail
• Rachel Wilkinson, Programmatic & Ad Ops Manager, Centaur Media
• Media Moments 2018 Report